Basement, Argiro Student Center
Phone: ext. 4137 (641-472-7000 ext. 4137)
Monday–Friday, 12:20–3:50 p.m
NOTE: The Mailroom is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Mail for everyone at the University is sorted here and placed in mailboxes by lunch hour, Monday through Saturdays. University mail is sorted and placed in the mail boxes by 12 noon, Monday through Saturday.
- Mail is not delivered to University mailboxes on Sundays or on national holidays.
- If you receive a package or special delivery letter, a note will be placed in your mailbox to notify you to pick it up at the Mailroom. Please bring this note to the Mail Room to retrieve the item.
- Stamps are available at the Mailroom as well as postal services such as weighing and shipping letters or packages.
- Outgoing mail must be in the mailroom before 3:00 p.m. weekdays. If it is later than this, it may not go out until the following weekday.